About Care Forum Wales
Care Forum Wales is a not-for-profit organisation with more than 450 members across Wales.
It was set up in 1993 to give health and social care providers a collective voice in the debate about how to provide the best outcomes for those who need social care.
- We work closely with the Welsh Government, commissioners and regulators to shape policies that focus on making sure people receive high-quality care.
- And we work to raise the profile of the social care workforce. Every year we organise the prestigious Wales Care Awards - a celebration of the hard work and dedication of the social care workforce.
- We also organise training and networking events to promote best practice and share knowledge amoung our members.
- Care Forum Wales members benefit from professional advice, newsletters, discounted DBS (previously CRB) checks and a free listing on our Care Compare Wales search tool on our website.
Working together to raise standards
Care Forum Wales is proud to be a signatory to the Memorandum of Understanding, Securing Strong Partnerships in Care - an agreement also signed by:
- the Welsh Local Government Association WLGA
- the Association of Directors for Social Services Cymru ADSS
- Registered Nursing Home Association RNHA
- the United Kingdom Homecare Association UKHCA
We have long campaigned for a national framework that will cut through bureaucracy, increase accountability and include local health boards.
After 20 years we continue to campaign for improvements to the way social care is organised and delivered in Wales. We've come a long way but there are many challenges ahead.
- If you would like to know more about Care Forum Wales please email email@example.com
- If you would like to become a Care Forum Wales member you can sign up online
« back to Home Page